Student Minister (Southlake)
The Student minister reports to the campus pastor.
Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
The Student minister is responsible for overseeing the programing, personnel and ministry for 6th – 12th grade students and their families. This is a full-time position located at the Southlake campus.
- Develop spiritual maturity in students through regular Middle School and High School Bible studies.
- Provide opportunities for students to develop significant discipling relationships.
- Train and deploy appropriately mature and prepared leaders to facilitate ministry with students.
- Offer Christian care to the students and families of The Village and the community.
- Develop programs and curriculum to fit the spiritual needs of the students.
- Coordinate schedules, tasks and resources (including budget) as it applies to all Student Ministry projects.
- Orchestrate various retreats, mission trips and service events geared for students when and where appropriate.
- Work to integrate the students into the total life and ministry of The Village by encouraging volunteerism in the other areas of our church.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Degree in theology or ministry preferred
- Student Ministry experience preferred
- High level of integrity, confidentiality and dependability
- Ability to adapt to a continually evolving environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google applications