Spiritual Formation Intern (Dallas Northway)
The Spiritual Formation intern reports to the Spiritual Formation pastor.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please complete an online employment application. Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
The Spiritual Formation intern serves in areas of campus training, campus ministries, staff leadership and campus initiatives. This is a part-time position located primarily at the Dallas Northway campus.
- Project management, logistics and hospitality for campus training
- Handle occasional teaching opportunities
- Disciple at least one younger individual on a semi-weekly basis
- Lead in appropriate pastoral circumstances: pastoral service response times, pastoral care meetings, various counseling and networking opportunities
- Participate in reading and research assignments
- Other tasks as determined by the Spiritual Formation pastor
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- Comprehensive understanding of the gospel
- Humble and coachable attitude
- Servant-hearted ministry experience
- Intention to pursue significant future ministry opportunities
- Theological training and eagerness to learn
- High school diploma required
- Basic proficiency in written communication
- Basic proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Apps (Gmail, Drive and Calendar)