The resources intern reports to the resources and creative director.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please complete an online employment application. Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
The resources intern assists with the development and management of discipleship resources, including articles, podcasts, teaching videos and curriculum. This is a part-time position located at the Flower Mound campus.
- Help manage content on the resources website
- Write and edit articles, curriculum and promotional content, including social media
- Plan, schedule and manage projects
- Work with publishers and vendors and handle expenses and invoices
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- High school diploma required
- Bachelor’s degree in English, communications, journalism or theology preferred
- Pursuing theological education preferred
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Passion for developing discipleship resources
- Knowledge of Christian publishing
- Video editing skills a plus