Production Manager (Flower Mound)
The production manager position will report to the production director.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please complete an online employment application. Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
The Production manager is responsible for helping oversee production at The Village Church and at the Flower Mound campus. This is a full-time position located at the Flower Mound campus.
- Partner with campus staff to ensure services and events are executed smoothly
- Recruit, train, schedule and lead a team of volunteers to provide support to all venues
- Conceptualize and implement stage designs
- Install and maintain small project video equipment across The Village Church’s five campuses
- Edit and organize video for sermons and events
- Troubleshoot and repair video systems
- Instruct video and lighting courses for the intern syllabus
- Collaborate with Production staff on execution of church-wide events
- Collaborate with Communications on execution of promotion and resources
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- 2-5 years experience in live event production
- Experience with video switchers (Ross preferred) and lighting consoles (Jands preferred)
- Proficient in Google Apps
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated learner, quick to research and implement
- Experience in audio is a bonus