Production Manager (Dallas Northway)
The production manager position reports to the production director.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please complete an online employment application. Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
The Production manager assists their home campus with the production of weekend services, events, equipment repairs, preventive maintenance and developing volunteers. This is a full-time position located at the Dallas Northway campus.
- Partner with campus staff and Production to ensure services and events are executed smoothly
- Recruit, train, schedule and lead a team of volunteers to provide support to all venues
- Assist in conceptualizing and implementing stage designs
- Lead out with troubleshooting and repairing AVL systems
- Oversee maintenance of Dallas Production gear
- Manage online software (Google Apps, Planning Center Online, Liquid Planner, Maintenance Assistant, ServiceU, Slack, etc.)
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- 2-5 years experience in live event production
- Experience with Yamaha digital audio consoles
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated learner, quick to research and implement
- Proficient with Google Apps
- ProPresenter experience preferred
- Jands Vista experience is a plus