Production Intern (Central/Southlake)
The Production intern reports to the audio engineer.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please complete an online employment application. Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
The Production intern will help oversee production for ministry events to provide a smooth and distraction-free experience. This is a part-time position located primarily at the Southlake campus.
- Work with Production staff and volunteers to work/coordinate events
- Assist in repairs and weekly maintenance
- Complete and pass the Production intern syllabus
- Communicate with campus/Production staff regularly
- Utilize Planning Center Online for volunteer training/recruitment
- Other tasks as determined by the Production staff
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- A basic knowledge of production gear
- Basic proficiency in written communication
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Apps (Gmail, Drive and Calendar)
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Ability to drive to other campuses semi-regularly