Preschool Minister (Flower Mound)
The Preschool minister reports to the Family minister.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please complete an online employment application. Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
The Preschool minister is responsible for the oversight of the Preschool Ministry, which includes children birth-kindergarten. This is a full-time position located at the Flower Mound campus.
- Provide oversight, vision and direction to the Preschool Ministry
- Collaborate with other Preschool ministers at The Village Church to:
- Develop and implement gospel-centered curriculum for children from birth – kindergarten
- Maintain safe and secure environments for children during TVC events
- Train and equip leaders, volunteers, and volunteers for the work of ministry
- Collaborate with other campus ministry leaders to maintain unity and vision
- Prepare, oversee, and steward the budget of the Preschool Ministry
- Provide pastoral care for families of preschoolers, as well as Preschool staff, leaders, volunteers and paid workers
- Develop and equip Preschool staff, interns, leaders, volunteers and paid workers for the work of ministry
- Oversee the care and maintenance of the physical Preschool spaces
Qualifications and Requirements
- 3-5 years of ministry experience
- Bachelor’s degree required, seminary a plus
- High level of integrity, confidentiality and dependability
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, continually evolving environment
- Proficient in Google apps, Word and Excel
- Working knowledge of Fellowship One a plus