Preschool Intern (Dallas Northway)
The Preschool intern reports to the Preschool minister.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please complete an online employment application. Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
The Preschool intern assists in the day-to-day administrative and pastoral work of the Preschool Ministry. This is a part-time position located at the Dallas Northway campus.
- Assist the Preschool minister with the execution of the weekend worship services (Little Village)
- Perform administrative tasks
- Interview and equip new volunteers
- Organize and implement child care for churchwide events
- Other tasks as determined by the Preschool staff
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- Comprehensive understanding of the gospel
- Desire to care for and shepherd God’s people
- Experience and desire to work with children
- High school diploma required
- Basic proficiency in written communication
- Basic proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Apps (Gmail, Drive and Calendar)
- Organizational skills
- Ability to troubleshoot