Preschool & Elementary Associate Minister (Fort Worth)
The Preschool & Elementary associate minister reports to the Preschool & Elementary minister.
Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
The Preschool & Elementary associate minister is an integral part of the programmatic and ministerial efforts to serve and lead families of preschoolers and the volunteers who work with them. This is a full-time position located at the Fort Worth campus.
- Lead and minister to the needs of volunteers, parents and children in Little Village
- Plan and execute weekend programming for preschoolers using Little Village curriculum
- Foster a culture of family discipleship through direct ministry with the parents of preschoolers
- Process, assimilate and train volunteers and paid workers
- Oversee registration and reservations for children needing child care
- Develop appropriate activities to be used by staff and children during child care events
- Communicate all child care concerns and schedules with the Elementary and Preschool minister
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- High school diploma required
- Undergraduate degree preferred
- Family ministry experience preferred
- High level of integrity, confidentiality, work ethic and dependability
- Ability to adapt to a continually evolving environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Google applications