Part-Time Worship Associate (Dallas Northway)
The Worship associate reports to the Worship minister.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please complete an online employment application. Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
The Worship associate is responsible for planning and leading in our corporate worship services, Elder-Led Prayer and other church events. The associate also aids the Worship minister in overseeing and developing volunteers. This is a part-time position located at the Dallas Northway campus.
- Aid in developing and casting vision for Worship Ministry
- Recruit, equip and encourage volunteers
- Schedule and manage volunteers
- Oversee worship for Next Gen ministries
- Lead worship in various ministries
- Plan rehearsals and services as needed
- Help maintain all instruments and gear
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Theological training preferred
- 3-5 years worship leading experience
- Proficient in playing piano or guitar
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Google applications
- Proficient in Planning Center Online
- 2-3 years team building and leading experience