Part-Time Custodian (Dallas Northway)
The custodian reports to the facilities manager.
Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
Custodians support the ministries of The Village Church by cleaning, maintaining and preparing church facilities for use. This is a part-time position (28hrs) and is located at the Dallas Northway campus.
- Maintain building readiness for daily use
- Assist facilities manager with light building, maintenance and repairs
- Maintain cleanliness of the facilities
- Assist facilities manager in overseeing work being done by outside vendors
- Schedule and oversee volunteers
Qualifications and Requirements
- Experience with both power and hand tools
- Experience with basic cleaning methods
- Experience with operating basic custodial equipment
- Experience with light maintenance (plumbing, electrical, etc.)
- Experience with Google apps (Drive, Gmail, etc.), Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Outgoing and enjoys working with others
- Desire to learn