Part-Time Associate Minister – TVC Institute (Central)
The associate minister reports to The Village Church Institute (TVCI) minister.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please complete an online employment application. Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
The associate minister supports the ministry of TVCI by helping plan and organize the Training Program schedule, care for and engage Training Program leadership, and oversee the Training Program learning environments. This is a part-time position primarily located at the Flower Mound campus.
- Engage and care for Training Program cohort leaders
- Assist in organizing and planning Training Program sessions (liturgy, leaders)
- Assist in researching and resourcing topics covered in the Training Program
- Ensure that forums, classes and Institute events are executed with excellence
- Assist with administrative tasks related to the Training Program
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Graduate level training in Bible/Theology (in process or completed)
- A proven ability to teach to large groups of people
- A history of proven discipleship relationships
- Aptitude and familiarity with digital organizational tools (Google Apps: Drive, Gmail, etc.)