Operations Intern (Central)
The Operations intern reports to the Operations director.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please complete an online employment application. Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
The Operations intern supports the Operations director by coordinating a diverse array of projects and tasks related to the general operations of the church, including legal issues, risk mitigation and intellectual property. This is a part-time position located at the Flower Mound campus.
- Assist in the implementation of the intellectual property policy of the church, including its outworking in the church’s music publishing, trade books and curricula
- Provide project support for Operations personnel, including the executive director, director and associate
- Assist in churchwide event coordination when needed
- Research laws, regulations and best practices as they pertain to projects and proposals in the Operations Department
- Attend required theological training program courses
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- High school diploma required
- Pre-law or law student preferred (not required)
- Strong desire to work in church operations and administration
- Proficiency with Google Apps including Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets and Slides
- Teachable and eager to learn
- Strategic thinker/problem-solver