Men’s High School Associate Minister (Flower Mound)
The associate minister will report to the High School minister.
Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
The men’s high school associate minister assists the overall mission of the High School Ministry by training and leading volunteers, connecting with and discipling male students, and partnering with parents to help make disciples of their students. This is a full-time position and is located at the Flower Mound campus.
- Shepherd and minister to high school students (particularly guys) and their families
- Recruit, train, lead and care for male volunteers
- Write and edit curriculum for sermons, mission meetings, leader trainings and theology classes
- Teach in various environments (Bible study, theology class, etc.)
- Connect with students on their campuses with the purpose of evangelism
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- Bachelor’s degree (completed or near completion)
- 1-2 years of student ministry experience desired
- Ability to lead and develop volunteers/teams
- Self-starter who is highly motivated to do all things with excellence
- Proven ability to teach in various small and large group settings