Men's Groups Minister (Dallas Northway)
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please complete an online employment application. Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
Groups ministers support the ministries of The Village Church by identifying, equipping, leading and giving counsel to Home Group leaders, Recovery Group leaders and the members of their groups. This is a full-time position and is located at the Dallas Northway campus.
- Shepherds coaches, leaders and members with guidance, instruction and encouragement
- Creates a culture of leadership development through constant training, mobilization and deployment of leaders.
- Equips, resources and mobilizes groups in a specific geographical area
- Assists with Recovery Groups, teaching and pastoral oversight as directed
- Collaboratively cares for missionaries alongside the Sending minister
- Serves campus pastor and Spiritual Formation pastor in other responsibilities necessary for shepherding of the campus
Qualification and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree preferred
- 3+ years of pastoral leadership experience
- Deep knowledge of biblical theology
- Understanding of church theology and philosophy of ministry
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal, written, etc.)
- Able to organize volunteers in multiple lay leadership levels
- High capacity for pastoral care and leadership development
- Proficient in curriculum development and implementation
- Proficient in administrative systems