Local Missions Minister (Dallas Northway)
The Local Missions minister reports to the Groups pastor.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please complete an online employment application. Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
The Local Missions Minister is responsible for catalyzing and equipping The Village Church toward local mission. This is a part-time position and is located at the Dallas Northway campus.
- Serve as strategic staff leader to gather and send the church toward local mission opportunities
- Provide pastoral presence at weekend service and catalyze members toward service
- Create easy onramps and trainings, identifying key service opportunities
- Establish, cultivate and advocate relationships with new and existing local ministries
- Maintain ongoing communication with key staff to ensure constant awareness of service opportunities
- Grow strategic relationships with surrounding community leaders
- Cast vision toward ongoing opportunity to serve Spanish-speaking communities, including a church plant sent from The Village Church
- Oversee the Spanish-speaking Bible study ministry
- Maintain partner relationship Buckner International
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- Meet the qualifications lined out in 1 Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1:6-9
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Seminary training preferred
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) required
- Demonstrated ability to shepherd and pastorally care for others
- Experienced in Bible-based teaching
- Trained in lead development, conflict resolution and management
- Ability to plan, delegate and execute projects
- Effective communication (written, verbal, etc.)