Institute Intern (Central)
The Institute intern reports to the Institute pastor.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please complete an online employment application. Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
The Institute intern implements and organizes details related to various Institute environments such as classes, forums, the Training Program and the Pastoral Residency. This is a part-time position located primarily at the Flower Mound campus.
- Track and organize information related to various Institute environments
- Assist with the production of Institute materials and curriculum
- Help with churchwide communication initiatives that relate to the Institute
- Other tasks as determined by the Institute pastor
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- Humble and coachable attitude
- Servant-hearted ministry experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Some theological education and/or ministry experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Apps (Gmail, Drive and Calendar)
- Experience in public speaking
- Ability to edit for grammar and theological content