Human Resources Intern (Central)
The Human Resources intern reports to the Human Resources manager.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please complete an online employment application. Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
The Human Resources (HR) intern assists the HR Department with personnel and administrative tasks. This is a part-time position located primarily at the Flower Mound campus.
- Assist with administrative tasks such as filing, scanning and updating databases
- Maintain and create personnel files
- Correspond with potential job candidates
- Prepare material and assist in monthly new hire orientations
- Work with the HR manager on special projects
- Shadow the HR manager and associates in various tasks
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- High school diploma required
- College studies with Human Resources focus preferred
- Basic proficiency in written communication
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Apps (Gmail, Drive and Calendar)