Groups Minister (Plano)
The Groups minister reports to the Groups Department head.
Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
This Groups minister will be responsible for managing the Sending Program and local missions at the Plano campus. This is a full-time position located at the Plano campus.
- Manage the Sending Program at the campus level
- Interview and assess potential missionaries
- Oversee missionary care for campus missionaries
- Run informational meetings on sending and local missions
- Equip Home Groups to engage in global multiplication
- Coordinate with central Missions Department
- Manage and coordinate short-terms trips offered by the campus
- Manage and coordinate local missions at the campus
- Develop relationships with community partners
- Oversee volunteers
- Oversee specific regional zones to provide support for the Groups team
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 years experience working in or with missions
- Ability to listen, care for and direct people
- Comfortable traveling overseas
- Ability to think administratively
- Effective communication (written, verbal, etc.)
- Knowledge of biblical care and counsel