Groups Intern (Fort Worth)
The Groups intern reports to the Groups pastor.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please application form. Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
The Groups intern supports the Groups team through administrative tasks, personal character development and pastoral development. This is a part-time position located at the Fort Worth campus.
- Complete personal development plan
- Participate in weekly assignments and shadowing with pastors/ministers
- Execute projects as determined by direct supervisor
- Other tasks as determined by the Groups pastor
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- Comprehensive understanding of the gospel
- Competent to minister to the body of Christ
- High school diploma required
- Pursuing theological education
- Basic proficiency in written communication
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Apps (Gmail, Drive and Calendar)
Apply for this internship
Flower Mound Campus
Dallas Northway Campus
Fort Worth Campus