Executive Assistant (Flower Mound)
The executive assistant reports to the Spiritual Formation pastor.
Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
The executive assistant is responsible for the day-to-day administrative planning of the Flower Mound campus and supports the Spiritual Formation pastor in administrative tasks and projects. This is a full-time position located at the Flower Mound campus.
- Assist the Spiritual Formation pastor with scheduling appointments, managing emails, submitting expense reports, etc.
- Plan for and assist with regular meetings
- Oversee the preparation, execution and follow-up of quarterly campus events
- Onboard new staff, deacons and elders
- Send out weekly email (Campus Update)
- Receive, delegate and answer emails from outside of the church
- Handle all reorders of supplies for the campus
- Process invoices
- Assist elders and ministers in administrative tasks surrounding care of members and guests
Qualifications and Requirements
- 2-3 years of administrative experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- High level of integrity, confidentiality and dependability
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, continually evolving environment
- Proficient in Google apps, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Working knowledge of Fellowship One, Concur and ServiceU a plus