Elementary Intern (Flower Mound)
The Elementary intern reports to the Elementary minister.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please complete an online employment application. Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
The Elementary intern assists in areas of teaching, discipleship, administration, volunteer care and special projects, while learning how to effectively oversee ministry to children and their parents. This is a part-time position located at the Flower Mound campus.
- Coordinate church events specific to Kids Village
- Assist in pastoral care of volunteers and children
- Assist in creating and refining Elementary Ministry curriculum
- Provide logistical and administrative support within the Elementary Ministry
- Assist in research and projects
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- Comprehensive understanding of the gospel
- Desire to care for and shepherd God’s people
- Experience and desire to work with children
- High school diploma required
- Basic proficiency in written communication
- Basic proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Apps (Gmail, Drive and Calendar)
- Organizational skills
- Ability to troubleshoot