Director of Church Planting and Mobilization (Central)
The director of church planting and mobilization reports to The Village Church Institute pastor.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please complete an online employment application. Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
The director of church planting and mobilization will oversee and direct local and global missions and church-planting efforts at The Village Church. This position is responsible for casting and implementing the church’s vision of missions into every ministry and campus, in order to advance its objectives of gospel-centered multiplication and strategic engagement of the church in the Great Commission. This is a full-time position with multi-campus scope and authority. Its office is located within The Village Church Institute at the Flower Mound campus.
- Oversee the development and implementation of The Village Church’s vision for mobilizing the church toward the Great Commission
- Develop systems and processes to support missional living within The Village Church, including training and sending members for local, domestic and international missional engagement
- Incorporate the core value of gospel-centered multiplication into and across all ministries and campuses of The Village Church
- Cultivate and maintain strategic relationships with networks, missions agencies, like-minded churches and other organizations with the ultimate goal of mobilizing people for missions and church planting
- Shepherd and care for all individuals and teams sent out from The Village Church
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree required
- MDiv preferred
- 5+ years of leadership experience in church planting and/or missions
- Deep knowledge of biblical theology and missiology
- Capable of recruiting individuals and teams around a common vision and participation in the Great Commission
- Commitment to the local church as a training and sending agent for the mission of God
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Google Apps (Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides and Forms)