This custodian position reports to the facilities director.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please complete an online employment application. Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
Custodians support the ministries of the church by cleaning, maintaining and preparing church facilities. This is a full-time position and is located at the Southlake campus.
- Maintain building readiness for use on a day-to-day basis
- Assist facilities manager with building, maintenance and repairs
- Maintain the cleanliness of the facilities
- Assist facilities manager in overseeing work being completed by outside vendors
- Schedule and oversee volunteers
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- Experience with both power and hand tools
- Experience with basic cleaning methods
- Experience with operating basic custodial equipment
- Experience with light maintenance items (i.e. plumbing, electrical, etc.)
- Experience with email (Google Apps), Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- The ability to manage volunteers
- Outgoing and enjoys working with others on a team