Custodian (Flower Mound)
Custodians report to the Facilities director.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please complete an online employment application. Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
Custodians support the ministries of The Village Church by cleaning, maintaining and preparing church facilities. This is a full-time position located at the Flower Mound campus.
- Maintain building readiness for use on a day-to-day basis
- Assist Facilities manager with light building, maintenance and repairs
- Maintain the cleanliness of the facilities
- Assist Facilities manager in overseeing work being done by outside vendors
- Schedule and oversee volunteers
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- Experience with power tools and hand tools
- Experience with basic cleaning methods
- Experience operating basic custodial equipment
- Experience with light maintenance items (i.e. plumbing, electrical, etc.)
- Experience with Google apps (Gmail, Drive, etc.), Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Ability to manage volunteers
- Outgoing and enjoy working with others on a team