Copywriting Intern (Central)
The copywriting intern reports to the copywriter.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please complete an online employment application. Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form, along with writing samples.
The copywriting intern assists with the writing and editing of promotional and resource content, including articles, print pieces, web descriptions and social media. This is a part-time position located at the Flower Mound campus.
- Help manage content on the resources website
- Write and edit articles, curriculum and promotional content, including social media
- Plan, schedule and manage projects
- Write and edit promotional content for events and ministries
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- High school diploma required
- Bachelor’s degree in English, communications or journalism preferred
- Pursuing theological education preferred
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Passion for developing discipleship resources
- Knowledge of Christian publishing