Connections Intern (Flower Mound)
The Connections intern reports to the Connections minister.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please complete an online employment application. Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
The Connections intern assists in administrative tasks and equipping for pastoral ministry. This is a part-time position located at the Flower Mound campus.
- Assist with strategic planning, administration and organization
- Shepherd teams of volunteers for Connections Ministry
- Participate in weekly theological/ministry training
- Assist with assimilation of guests into the church
- Other tasks as determined by the Connections minister
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- Comprehensive understanding of the gospel
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Graduate theological education preferred
- Proficient in written and oral communication
- Organized, personable, professional demeanor