Children's Ministry Assistant (Plano)
The Children’s ministry assistant will report to both the Elementary and Preschool ministers.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please complete an online employment application. Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
The Children’s ministry assistant assists the Elementary and Preschool ministers through organizational and logistical support for the Elementary and Preschool ministries. This is a full-time position located at the Plano campus.
- Recruit and manage new and existing volunteers including training, schedules and database management
- Prepare classrooms for effective weekend worship
- Coordinate and manage all Kid Keeper employees and events
- Primary contact for Q&A regarding Preschool Ministry
- Be available and flexible to fill various weekend roles (volunteer, greeter, coordinator, etc.)
- Assist with various administrative tasks
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- High school diploma required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Administrative skills
- Experience in ministering to volunteers
- Basic knowledge of preschool development
- Experience in teaching/public speaking