Campus Pastor (Fort Worth)
The campus pastor reports to the lead pastors and the Fort Worth elder board.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please complete an online employment application. Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
The campus pastor is responsible for effectively overseeing, shepherding and supervising ministry at The Village Church Fort Worth campus. In addition, the campus pastor is responsible to ensure that the campus is living out the biblical mission of the universal Church and the contextualized mission of The Village in a specific geographic community. This is a full-time position located at the Fort Worth campus.
- Provide vision, direction and oversight for the campus in alignment with The Village Church’s mission and vision as established by the campus elders
- Oversee and lead the campus staff and deacons as one of the campus elders
- Oversee execution of weekend services
- Oversee Covenant Membership at the campus
- Provide preaching during designated weekend services throughout the year
- Ensure execution of mission and goals of the campus
- Lead the campus toward becoming an autonomous local church as a campus elder
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- High regard and competency for the faithful, expository preaching of God’s Word
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Master’s degree preferred
- 10+ years of ministerial leadership experience preferred
- Deep knowledge of and training in biblical theology, philosophy and practice of ministry
- Ability to communicate effectively and think strategically
- Able to make decisions, problem solve, team build, manage conflict, work well on a team and raise up leaders
- Self-starter, good time management, flexible and adaptable