Campus Pastor (Dallas Northway)
The campus pastor reports to the lead pastor.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please complete an online employment application. Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
The campus pastor is responsible for effectively overseeing, shepherding and supervising ministry at The Village Church Dallas Northway campus. In addition, the campus pastor is responsible to ensure that the campus is living out the biblical mission of the universal Church and the contextualized mission of The Village Church in a specific geographic community. This is a full-time position located at the Dallas Northway campus.
- Provide vision, direction and oversight for the campus in alignment with The Village Church’s mission and vision as established by the elders
- Oversee and lead the campus staff, deacons and elders
- Oversee execution of weekend services
- Oversee Covenant Membership at the campus
- Provide preaching during designated weekend services throughout the year
- Ensure execution of mission and goals of the campus
- Lead the campus toward becoming an autonomous local church
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- Bachelor’s degree
- Master’s degree preferred
- 10+ years of ministerial leadership experience
- Deep knowledge of and training in biblical theology
- Understanding of church theology, philosophy and practice of ministry
- Strong ability to preach
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal, written, etc.) and think strategically
- Proficient in administrative systems (F1, Google Drive, etc.)
- Able to make decisions, problem solve, manage conflict and work well on a team
- Self-starter, flexible and adaptable
- Demonstrate good time management