Audio Engineer (Fort Worth)
The audio engineer reports to the Production manager.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please complete an online employment application. Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
The audio engineer assists with the production of weekend services and events, equipment repairs, preventive maintenance and developing volunteers at their campus. This is a full-time position, located primarily at the Fort Worth campus.
- Partner with ministerial and Production staff to ensure weekend services and events are executed with excellence
- Oversee recruiting, training and leading volunteers to provide technical support in all venues
- Assist in conceptualizing and implementing stage designs
- Lead out with troubleshooting and repairing AVL systems
- Oversee maintenance of production gear
- Manage online software (Google Apps, Planning Center Online, Liquid Planner, Maintenance Assistant, ServiceU, Slack, etc.)
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- 2-5 years experience in live event production
- Experience with Yamaha digital audio consoles
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated learner, quick to research and implement
- Proficient with Google Apps (Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Docs, Sheets and Slides)
- ProPresenter experience preferred
- Jands Vista experience a plus